War for the Crown Characters

Information about current Adventure Paths being run in the Raleigh/Triangle area.
Cdubs001

Re: War for the Crown Characters

Postby Cdubs001 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:58 pm

Cdubs001 wrote:I set up a Ggoogle Docs sheet for War for the Crown. I'll need character info a few days ahead of Session 1. There won't really be a Session 0 for this campaign, since you'll each be given individual missions to kick things off and will be acting as independent agents rather than a team for the first few pages. We should have plenty of time to settle on characters prior to that point since I think we're still planning on starting Session 1 in the late February / early March time frame.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Since the share function doesn't want to play ball, the link is above.

MForey

Postby MForey » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:51 pm

Curtis, I'd like to get your go-ahead on two RAW breaks that wouldn't happen for some time.

First is to permit shaman levels to count as witch levels for the purpose of feats that interact with the hex class feature. Specifically, I'm looking at Split Hex for the L11 feat slot, but there may be others out there that never got a rewrite post-ACG.

Second is to not pretend that Chant and Cackle are different abilities, and allow Chant to qualify for things normally exclusive to Cackle. Again, specifically looking at one thing in particular, which is the Cackling Hag's Blouse, but there may be other things out there to which this would apply.

lumptruck
Site Admin

Postby lumptruck » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:24 pm

Do you guys feel like a magus is enough arcane? If it isn't I'll be going arcanist but I was hoping to do arcanist on something else.

CheesyRamen

Postby CheesyRamen » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:27 pm

lumptruck wrote:Do you guys feel like a magus is enough arcane? If it isn't I'll be going arcanist but I was hoping to do arcanist on something else.

Magus should be enough given we already have 3 other spellcasters in the party.

lumptruck
Site Admin

Postby lumptruck » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:28 am

Well should I shoot for a melee character? I can easily do a LIon Blade.

Well actually a lion blade would not fit perfectly with everyone else. Is there a way to get an arcane caster with the ability to cast spells, have shield and heavy armor, no arcane spell failure chance and be at least HD10? Oh and also not a bloodrager like have a more regular spell selection. I think I'm close with a Skirnir Magus, but if there is a prestige class out there that can get me better HD and armor I'd rather go there.

Return to “Adventure Path Campaigns”